Sunday, August 10, 2008

Someone Was Waiting in My Room!

When I got home from camp I was putting away some things in my room and who should be sitting there but Cazette. Or a giant poster of her at least.
Thank you Mama (you can find anything at Neighbors). Anyway, I liked the play. I had a hard time trying to see out of binoculars that I found could be focused after the show. Afterwards we went to Mary Pap's house with the Ladwigs who brought a bassoon player's daughter from the show with them. We started out kind of awkward but eventually started laughing like crazy when I thought Mary had said Bilbo instead of Hilda. It ended up being Hilda and her husband Bill (Bilbo) who stoped by to eat some food and show us their new car. We ended up playing the dictionary game late into the night. Last week at camp was OK. I didn't learn much because there weren't really any chapels. It seemed to be mostly about experience. I guess I was being much more social this year because I said goodbyes to about everyone. This year of camp was probably my best.

No comments: