Monday, June 30, 2008

And now for a REAL blog post

Sorry Grace I know I copied your title. Actually I think the last post was more real than this one.
Anyway, the first thing I did this morning was rearrange the furniture on the back porch and we put our recliner in the corner. I tried laying down in it and when I did, I realized I was right underneath Eden's floating city with a sharp edge on the bottom that was hanging right over my neck. I tried to get grace to lay down in the recliner too and she Immediately got suspicious, especially because I was holding a pair of scissors. I finally got her too, but she wasn't as surprised as I would have liked her to be. Oh well. The days get pretty boring when you sit at home all summer.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Okay, so here's the deal: we both should try to think of something funny that happens on our trip, and then we'll write about it and see who had a more interesting vacation.

Joel said...

Your going down sister!

Unknown said...

Incoming grammar nazi!!!

"I finally got her too" should be "I finally got her to"

and
"your going down sister!" should be "You're going down sister"

No offense, but you sound like an internet denizen and I can't take it